“At Companion Dog Training, we strive to help you achieve your
dog sport goals, whether they're in the sport of obedience,
rally obedience or agility.”
- The May 2014 schedule is now online.
- Please have a clean, dry pair of shoes to wear during class and a towel to clean your dog's feet before working on the mats
- Check out our new training opportunities!
- Agility House League
- Obedience Training Membership
- More details can be found on the events page
- Follow Marie on her Blog at cdtmarie.blogspot.com
Snow Cancellation Procedure
- A notice will be posted on the CDT Facebook group page: If you see this you can leave a comment saying that you are aware that the class is cancelled.
- The phone message will be changed to give information about class cancellations
- Emails will be sent to those affected - please respond to this email so that Marie knows you received the message
- If a response is not received within a reasonable time Marie will start calling and leaving messages. Please respond via email or return phone call so that Marie knows you received the message.
- If you haven't updated your information with us in awhile you may want to make sure we have the correct contact information